Sunday, August 19, 2012
Lots range in size from .10 of an acre for deeded campground lots exclusively for campers, RVs and travel trailers as well as .5 acres to 1.5 acres for residential lots in various scenic locations around the resort including a limited number of river front lots and several with mountain views.
The Georgia mountain resort is located in Gilmer County just over 75 miles north of Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Mountains and at the foothills of the legendary Appalachian Mountain Range. The resort is a 5,500 + acre development consisting of more than 7,000 individual, privately owned lots divided by seven miles of the beautiful Coosawattee River. The Coosawattee is formed where the Ellijay and Cartecay river meet and then travels for six or seven miles where it becomes Carter's Lake, a gorgeous recreational lake formed by the Corps of Engineers.
The resort is expansive with approximately 160 miles of roads, six river parks, The Water Tower Conference Center, The Recreation Center and The Villas at Coosawattee. Just outside the Eagle Mountain gates, The General Store features a deli style menu as well as tubing and Pickin' on the Porch during the warm seasons.
Included with lot purchases are resort amenities ranging from The Recreation Center with its year-round heated indoor pool, sunning decks, fitness facility, miniature golf, game room, snack bar, year-round swimming, tennis courts, and more to the six river parks with a fully stocked fishing pond, camp sites, horseshoe pits, basketball courts, playgrounds, and more. The Riverside Pool is a family favorite with an outdoor swimming pool, snacks & games, picnic tables, and the Indian Fishtrap Suspension Bridge. The Foxhound Pool is a quiet spot surrounded by the peace and tranquility of nature. A dog park is available in the resort as well as Wi-Fi Hot Spots and The Coosawattee Library.
Take some time and come visit for the day to see the amazing features of this resort. You can be on your way to own a piece of land that can be your sanctuary in nature or place to build your dreams into the future. Here are a few of some of the properties for sale:
1. Eagle Mountain 448 on Joilet Drive. On high side of the road and will probably have a mountain view. CRRA Lot Designation – EML-448; Tax Parcel ID – 3038B 014; 2011 Appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $3,000; Street Address – Joliet Drive (no 911 yet). Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor is 0.54 acres.
2. Beaver Bend “E” Debbie Court. Across from the River on the high side of the road with homes nearby. CRRA Lot Designation – BB-E; Tax Parcel ID – 3067AB 005; 2011 Appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $6,000; Street Address – Bandy Court (no 911 yet) fronts Debbie Court too. Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – unlisted but the plat indicates 0.46 acres.
3. Beaver Lakes 712 Riverview. Sloping lot with probable view on paved road with view of neighboring lot. CRRA Lot Designation – BLL-712; Tax Parcel ID – 3067M 027; 2011 Appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $6,000; Street Address – Riverview Drive (no 911 yet). Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – unknown without a survey.
4. BB 292 is located on Zenith (paved) and Camber. Gentle slope and probable seasonal view. Excellent building lot with homes nearby. CRRA Lot Designation – BBL-292; Tax Parcel ID – 3067U 032; 2011; appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $6,000; Street Address – Zenith Trail (no 911 yet). Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – unlisted but the plat indicates 0.38 acres.
5. Beaver Forest Lot 23 on Vista Chalet (low side of road). Has seasonal and probable year round view and close enough to hear the river. Homes nearby. CRRA Lot Designation – BFL-23; Tax Parcel ID – 3053B 022; 2011 Appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $6,000; Street Address –Vista Chalet Drive (no 911 yet). Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – unknown without survey.
6. Eagle Mountain Lot 1230 on Fugue (high side of the road). Possible seasonal view. Nice lot needing some excavation for driveway. CRRA Lot Designation – EML-1230; Tax Parcel ID – 3052B 011; 2011 Appraisal by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – $6,000; Street Address – Fugue Drive (no 911 yet). Acreage as listed by Gilmer County Tax Assessor – unlisted but the plat indicates .53 acres.
For more information about lots available for purchase, please contact Susan Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 13, 2012
Summer is not over yet! The pools are still splashing, the river tubing is still floating, and Pickin on the Porch is playing through October! Break away from the school stress in a villa by the river and enjoy evenings in a Jacuzzi hot tub or by a campfire. All of this is waiting for you in one spectacular location, The Villas at Coosawatatee in Ellijay. Whether you opt for adventure or relaxation, we have just what you’re looking for… and for an inexpensive price.
With your stay at The Villa at Coosawattee, you have so many things to do right outside your door. Between all of the resort’s amenities, six river parks, tubing and kayaking, and outdoor concerts WITH rental rates as low as a hotel / motel, you can’t beat the value of The Villas at Coosawattee. All units feature full kitchens, living rooms, decks, and spacious bedrooms. Check out these rental rates:
++ One bedroom cabins on the river start at $85.00 per night
++ Two bedroom rentals on the river start at $105.00 per night
++ A-frame units start at $125.00 per night
++ Three-bedroom villas start at $120.00 per night.
Rentals may feature Jacuzzi hot tubs, fireplaces, scenic views, proximity to one of the many river parks, and more! Every rental has access to the three resort’s pools, miniature golf course, tennis courts, fitness center, and playgrounds.
Also, just outside the Eagle Mountain gate, The General Store at Eagle Mountain is a little spot that’s big on fun:
- River Tubing! Rent a tube and float down the Coosawattee River for only $15.00 which includes admission price, a tube, life vest, and shuttle service to-and-from the river. All trips book quickly so availability inquiry and reservation(s) with The Coosawattee River Tubing Company are advised: 706 -635-1609
- Live Outdoor Music! Pickin’ on the Porch is a series of outdoor concerts where admission is free although bands accept donations. The concerts are on the 2nd and 4th Saturday night of each month with a variety of local entertainment and music from gospel to blue grass to Old Time Rock 'n' Roll. The General Store is open for your dining and munching convenience so bring your lawn chair, roast some marshmallows at the campfire, and enjoy slower days of the old general mountain store.
- Country Cuisine! Start your day with a hearty biscuit breakfast or put together a tasty picnic from the super summer menu from The General Store at Eagle Mountain
With a short drive up to the North Georgia Mountains, be sure to join us for some tubing, music, and country cuisine at The Coosawattee River Tubing Company which is located in The General Store at Eagle Mountain (706 – 635 - 1609) or at http://www.coosawatteerivertubingco.com
And remember that The Villas at Coosawattee is a value that can’t be beat. For that sweet cabin, villa, or A-frame in the mountains, please give The Villas at Coosawattee a call between 8am & 5pm EST at (706) 276-1075, email at email@example.com or visit us on the web at www.thevillasatcoosawattee.com