The leaves are changing color, the air is crisp & cool, and the mountains are filled with the sights and sound of autumn. Now is a perfect time to invest in a piece of nature. The Coosawattee River Resort is offering mountain lots, spectacular mountain and river views. The time is now to grab your piece of mountain real estate!
Lots range in size from .10 of an acre for deeded campground lots exclusively for campers, RVs and travel trailers as well as .5 acres to 1.5 acres for residential lots in various scenic locations around the resort including a limited number of river front lots and several with mountain views.
The Georgia mountain resort is located in Gilmer County just over 75 miles north of Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Mountains and at the foothills of the legendary Appalachian Mountain Range. The resort is a 5,500 + acre development consisting of more than 7,000 individual, privately owned lots divided by seven miles of the beautiful Coosawattee River. The Coosawattee is formed where the Ellijay and Cartecay river meet and then travels for six or seven miles where it becomes Carter's Lake, a gorgeous recreational lake formed by the Corps of Engineers.
The resort is expansive with approximately 160 miles of roads, six river parks, The Water Tower Conference Center, The Recreation Center and The Villas at Coosawattee. Just outside the Eagle Mountain gates, The General Store features a deli style menu as well as tubing and Pickin' on the Porch during the warm seasons.
Included with lot purchases are resort amenities ranging from:
- The Recreation Center with its year-round heated indoor pool, sunning decks, fitness facility, miniature golf, game room, snack bar, year-round swimming, tennis courts, and more
- Six river parks with a fully stocked fishing pond, camp sites, horseshoe pits, basketball courts, playgrounds, and more.
- The Riverside Pool is a family favorite with an outdoor swimming pool, snacks & games, picnic tables, and the Indian Fishtrap Suspension Bridge.
- The Foxhound Pool is a quiet spot surrounded by the peace and tranquility of nature.
- A dog park is available in the resort as well as Wi-Fi Hot Spots and The Coosawattee Library.
For more information about lots available for purchase, please contact Susan Gardner at 706-276-2143 or email@example.com