Want to travel but need some big savings with big fun?
Want a memorable Memorial Day weekend?
Are the kids getting out of school and wanting to take a trip to the beach but gas is too expensive?
We know the perfect place that’s inexpensive, lots of fun, AND has the water & sun of the beach!
The Villas at Coosawattee in the North Georgia Mountains, features cabins and villas scattered around the Coosawattee River. Who needs the beach when you can tube, kayak, swim, and wade in the Coosawattee River? With accommodations along the river and near the river parks, sun and fun are waiting for you. And how about the three wet and wonderful pools in The Villas resort? With one indoor, one outdoor & quiet, and one family oriented, there is sunning and splashing in the water for everyone!
The resort features six parks which feature anything from fishing to tubing & kayaking to campfires to picnicking. The Recreation Center has a Junior Olympic indoor pool with sunning decks, playground, miniature golf, tennis, fitness facility, arcade, and more. The Teen Center is combination of sun and fun for all ages with a pool, snack shop, and more. And if those things are enough to keep you busy, maybe relaxation is in order. Come sit by the quiet pool of Pool II, borrow a book from the Coosawattee Library to read by the babbling Coosawattee River, or perhaps, take a walk along the nature trail of Fish Pond.
And you can’t miss "Pickin' on the Porch" with a variety of local entertainment and music from gospel to blue grass to Old Time Rock 'n' Roll. The General Store is open for your feasting and munching convenience. Bring your lawn chair, cozy up next to the bon-fire, and roast some marshmallows while enjoying the entertainment and mountain ambiance.
Now let’s not forget the fun that comes along with these BIG SAVINGS specials!
(1) Friday to Sunday Stay. Take advantage of the complimentary perks of this special: complimentary tubing ride on the Coosawattee River either Saturday or Sunday, complimentary selection from the daily lunch specials after tubing, invitation to Saturday evening’s Pickin’ on the Porch with local singers & bands, and complimentary Sunday Brunch Bagel & Beverage either May 13, 14, & 15 or May 27, 28, & 29 or June 10, 11, & 12. Check-in Friday evening between 3 - 5pm with check-out Sunday by 4pm. Choices of accommodations are:
- Three Bedroom Villa (with hot tub!) for up to 4 people for $350.00. Additional persons up to 4 maximum $20.00 each.
- Three Bedroom A-Frame Villa for up to 4 people for $310.00. Additional persons up to 4 maximum $20.00 each.
- Two Bedroom River Park Villa for up to 4 people for $275.00 Additional persons up to 2 maximum $20.00 each.
- One Bedroom Cabin for 2 people for $240.00 Additional persons up to 2 maximum $20.00.
(2) Four Nights for the Price of Three! Get one night FREE as well as one FREE tubing ride down the Coosawattee River and a FREE lunch special when you spend 4 week nights during the month of June! Check-in is at 4pm on Monday with check-out by 10am on Friday. Here are your choices of accommodations:
- Three Bedroom Villa (with hot tub!) for up to 4 people for $500.00 total. Additional persons up to a maximum of 4 - $30.00 each.
- Three bedroom A-Frame Villa for up to 4 people for $445.00. Additional persons up to a maximum of 4 - $30.00 each.
- Two bedroom River Park Villa for up to 4 people for $395.00 Additional persons up to a maximum of 2 - $30.00 each.
- One bedroom Cabin for 2 persons for $345.00. Additional persons up to a maximum of 2 - $30.00 each
Located within The Coosawattee River Resort, The Villas at Coosawattee River Resort is the premier destination for North Georgia cabins, mountain villa accommodations, and vacation rentals in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Georgia mountain resort is located in Gilmer County just over 75 miles north of Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Mountains and at the foothills of the legendary Appalachian Mountain Range. For more information, please visit The Villas website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 276-1075
Please note: above prices above subject to 12% Sales and Lodging Tax. “Pickin’ on the Porch” may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Tubing rides are cancelled during storms with thunder and / or lightning. No refunds if tubing is cancelled. We suggest tubing on day 2 of your stay so that a rain check can be issued for the next day if weather cancels your earlier river float. Personal transportation is required from overnight accommodations to the General Store for above activities. Children must be at least 5 years of age for tubing. Please check out the Tubing Rules and Regulations