Hit the road and have some fun in the North Georgia Mountains this spring break! With an abundance of budget friendly things to do, the North Georgia Mountains is the perfect destination for spring time adventure. Whether you’re looking for some outdoor activities or a bit of relaxation, we have some fantastic and fun-tastic ideas!
Just a short drive from Atlanta or Chattanooga, The Villas at Coosawattee is the perfect spring break hub! Let all of your spring fun originate from your resort accommodations nestled in the middle of the gorgeous springtime mountains. This resort overflows with amenities, river parks, and activity with large rentals … and get this… ALL AT LESS THAN HOTEL PRICES! Yes, for the cost of a reasonably priced hotel room, you can stay at a resort and take advantage of the extensive facilities.
The Villas at the Coosawattee River Resort is offering Three Bedroom Villas, that regularly run for $190 per night, for only $65 per night! Offer is valid for Monday – Thursday from February 15th to May 14th:
Four Night Stay BEST VALUE
• $65 per night in Three Bedroom Villa (regularly $190 per night)
• $70 per night in Hot Tub Villa (regularly $210 per night)
Three Night Stay
• $70 per night in Three Bedroom Villa (regularly $190 per night)
• $75 per night in Hot Tub Villa (regularly $210 per night)
Two Night Stay
• $75 per night in Three Bedroom Villa (regularly $190 per night)
• $80 per night in Hot Tub Villa (regularly $210 per night)
Kids will have a blast playing at Fishtrap Park playground, meandering over the suspension bridge, and exploring the Coosawattee River. Visit the Recreation Center for relaxation and rejuvenation or to tap into your competitive and adventurous side. With activities ranging from taking a dip in the heated indoor pool, hitting some balls around the tennis courts, working out at the fitness center, challenging a competitor to some games in the arcade, and putting around the miniature golf course, the center has a little of something for everyone. And reconnecting with nature has never been easier with fishing ponds, walking trails, picnic & cook-out facilities featured at six peaceful River Parks throughout the property. To read more, please visit: http://thevillasatcoosawattee.
The surrounding area outside of the resort is also chock-full of adventure:
- Build an Ark right outside of The Villas at Coosawattee’s Eagle Mountain gate is a barn bustling with a menagerie of rescued animals. Everyone will get a kick out of the critters and their tour of the ark.
- A day at The Alley Family Bowling Center will have the kids bowling, bouncing on inflatables, and playing laser tag. The center has a snack bar, Build-a-Bear store, and arcade games too.
- Just a short drive from the resort is Cherokee Valley Ranch where tubing, tobogganing, horseback riding, zip-lines, and waterfall hayrides are featured on the majestic ranch. The fast and exciting tubing and tobogganing is on year-round dry “snow” and the horseback riding is suitable for all experience levels. And the hayride tours the ranch, culminating in a fireside cowboy lunch or dinner at a secluded campsite.
And for those who prefer to rest and relax:
- Golfing in North Georgia is ever popular at Whitepath Golf Course. Whitepath offers breathtaking scenery from elevated tees overlooking 18 lush fairways and medium-sized greens. A trout stream and four lakes come into play, and abundant wildlife including deer, quail and turkey can be observed throughout the course.
- Or perhaps an afternoon of live music and wine tasting is more your preference. Cartecay Vineyards features The Tasting Barn which is a refurbished circa 1890s barn and sits on the same site as when it was first constructed. The vineyards are open Thursday through Sunday with live performances to compliment their good wine.
- And a trip to the day spa is wonderfully restful and rejuvenating option. Spectra Hair Creations and Dayspa is located off the circle of Ellijay and features massage, skin care and waxing, nail care, and so much more.
With so many vast and varied activities in such a beautiful location, the North Georgia Mountains is THE place to head this spring. For more information about The Villas, call (706) 276-1075 or visit http://www.
About The Villas at Coosawattee
The Villas at Coosawattee was awarded “Silver Crown” from RCI in recognition of its outstanding resort facilities and services. The award recognizes The Villas strong commitment to quality and service based on a 12-month compilation of exchange guest assessments, which include resort quality, service delivery, and overall vacation experience.
The Monday – Thursday Spring Break offer is valid February 15 – May 14th. Please call The Villas at Coosawattee between 8am & 5pm EST at (706) 276-1075 to make your reservation. Refer to the Monday to Thursday Spring Break Villas when making your reservation.
Where to Find The Villas at Coosawattee
To find The Villas at Cooswattee, travel approximately 75 miles north of Atlanta or 70 miles south of Chattanooga off of Highway 515 in Ellijay. Turn onto Old State Route 5 and then take a right towards Historic Downtown Ellijay. Travel for approximately 4 miles and take a left onto GA Hwy 382 / Green’s Country Store. Travel up the hill for .6 miles and take a right into the main entrance of The Coosawattee River Resort. Check in for The Villas is located at The POA office, which is approximately a half mile from the gate on the right.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions include but are not limited to the rentals are based on availability with no pets. Rates include cleaning fees. Check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is by 10:00am. Above prices above subject to 12% Sales and Lodging Tax.