The Coosawattee River Resort just released new listings for residential and campground / RV lots! These lots have spectacular features and are priced to please. Grab up your piece of nature or start building your dream home today!
The Coosawattee River Resort is offering Campground and Residential lots for sale. The real estate is located just a few miles outside of Ellijay, Georgia in the North Georgia mountains. On the southern edge of the Appalachian Mountains and Blue Ridge Forest, the Coosawattee River Resort is a 5,500+ acre development consisting of more than 7,000 individual, privately owned lots with over 170 miles of paved and gravel roads. The resort is separated into subdivisions: Beaver Lake Estates, Eagle Mountain, Beaver Bend, and Beaver Forest along with Eagle’s Mountain Campground.
Residential lots ranging in size from ½ to 1½ acres are available for sale in each subdivision. Deeded Campground/RV lots averaging 1/10 acre are also available for sale.
The resort is divided by 12 miles of the beautiful Coosawattee River which gives way to six gorgeous river parks and breathtaking views. Also inside the resort gates, abundant amenities are waiting for you:
- Year round swimming (2 outdoor and 1 indoor)
- Fitness facility (cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights)
- Tennis courts
- Sun decks
- 18-hole mini golf course
- Camping with fire-pits
- Fully stocked fishing pond
- River-side picnicking pavilions
- Multitude of playgrounds
- The Coosawattee Library
- Dog park
- Social and community events
- And more!
EAGLE’S MOUNTAIN CAMPGROUND: The lots average approximately 1/10 acre in size, and are equipped with water, septic and electrical hook-ups (monthly utility fees will apply). Eagle’
- EMC308 (10th St.) $6500 -- NEW LISTING! Conveniently located just off Ogden Dr., this .08 acre RV lot is cleared, level and gravelled. Ready for you to pull onto and enjoy for years to come. Adjacent RV lot C307 is also available for sale -- suitable for a guest RV or combine both lots for extra parking, patio or an outbuilding. Great location on paved road.
RESIDENTIAL LOTS: These lots are in various scenic locations around the resort including a limited number of river front lots and several with mountain views.A few examples of the gorgeous residential lots for sale in the Coosawattee River Resort include:
- EM141 (Alcan Way) $5500 -- Spectacular .64-acre island lot located just 3/10 mile off Lemmon Lane. The incredibly unique configuration and terrain of this property offer unlimited building potential: All within only 1 mile of the River and Canoe Park. The adjacent .57-acre property is also available for $4500
- EM1727 (Newport Dr.) $8500 -- 1/2 acre plus on a main Coosawattee thoroughfare. Just a 5 minute walk to Fife Bridge, Canoe Park and the river, this is a prime location for the discerning builder.
- EM636 (Mango Cir.) $5000 -- Just across the street from the Rec Center and within a mile of Eagles Mountain gate, EM636 offers over ½ acre of picturesque, mountain views. This property plateaus nicely to accommodate almost any size and style of home: from a casual weekend getaway to a sprawling country chalet. Purchase EM636 today, and the adjacent ½ acre (EM637) can also be yours for only $500.
Come visit Coosawattee River Resort today—it’s is only a short drive from Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN and Murphy, NC. Whether you want to secure your own sanctuary in nature or build your dreams into the future, the Coosawattee River Resort has options for all types of budgets and plans. For more information about becoming a part of Coosawattee River Resort, contact Jonathan Metzger at (706) 889-2802 (tel:%28706%29%